25387Announcing Inspiration-Letters 25: Living in the Now

  • mahiruha_27
    May 19, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Jaitra and I are extremely pleased to announce and publicize the launch of our twenty-fifth issue of Inspiration-Letters- Living in the Now.

      You can find it here:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-25

      A heartfelt "thank you" to all of our kind readers for encouraging us in this mission to offer inspiration and joy through the written word. I am really grateful.

      As I mentioned in my introduction, writing gives me the opportunity to make sense of my life, especially my spiritual life. By writing with the intent to share with others, I find I create more clarity in my own life. It's easier to fix what's broken once I see what's making the clunking sound.

      But there are no "clunkers" in this issue, I assure you- just beautifully written articles on the meaning of the Now, the eternal Present, God the immanent who is of course God the Beyond veiled.

      Here's a poem I like:

      TOMORROW DOES NOT COME

      Tomorrow does not come.
      Why?