25375Re: Auspicious Good Fortune

  • sumangali_m
    May 7 5:44 AM
      Dear Doris

      You are most kind, thank you for your congratulations!

      Yes Michael has written a very generous review, for which I shall remain forever grateful. I do not feel I deserve such praise, much less a reward, so any kind words I shall try pass on to the Supreme swiftly before I get too attached to them. Were it not for Guru's maxim "never give up", I surely would have given up on day one; I am not generally known for my patience :-)

      Congratulations to you, Doris, for setting up a new website – certainly no easy task! One of the things I like most about websites is that they can change and grow over time as you want them to. So I don't think there is any need to be shy, any stage can be like a new beginning. The hardest part is surely starting, which you have bravely done. Good luck with your ever-new project :-)

      Sumangali
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic