25296Re: Recollections on Sri Chinmoy

  • doris.cott
    Feb 24, 2012
      How kind of you to share this incident, Mahiruha!I very much cherish it!

      I like watching Guru's videos.Retelling some of his stories or statements is also unofficial. What he said in a video I watched recently touched me and stayed with me for a couple of days if not until now.

      Guru referred to his weight. He said, "You people know how you feel when you are a little overweight. Can you imagine how I feel having 40 pounds too much. It is due to my knee problems. Therefore I cannot run.

      P.S. Again thanks to the videographers for letting us remember Guru in a special way.

      P.P.S. Yes, whoever knows unrecorded stories, please, tell them. Many have not been able to spend much time in the physical presence of the Master.

      P.P.P.S. Sri Chinmoy Reflections is of course another great source to get to know one's own Master better.

      * * *

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic