25168Re: Another Joyday in Heidelberg

  • purnakama2000
    Nov 17, 2011
      Hello Doris:)

      I'm so glad that you did indeed write this post even though many of us (like me) have been spotty in the writing department. It brought me back to the lovely German Joy day that I attended a few years ago at New Year's. Reading these posts help to jog the memory and bring one back to the high sweet consciousness of Joy Day's and then you bring that consciousness to your everyday life.

      I also wanted to thank you for the poem Traveller's Companion. As always I'm a big fan of your poetry:)

      Thank you again for taking the time to write!

      Purnakama
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic