25159Re: Another Joyday in Heidelberg

  • doris.cott
    Nov 8, 2011
      To Priyadarshan,

      ...so I am lucky! You are not a stranger to me.

      I still have to learn proper English so that numbers will not have to decline, arrows will not become errors and who knows, one day someone steeled may be a thief in my writing world. :-)

      In a way the internet is a net, indeed. I am not sure about writing somewhere else. I will possibly compile a tiny, modest broschure with spiritual poems I have written over the last seven years.

      Thank *you* for your very kind words.

      To Suchana,

      For me all life on this earth (God's Creation) is one big miracle.

      Knowing that your eye sight is not the best at the moment I am really moved about your lengthy reply to my post "Tomorrow's God-man".

      "Each breathing moment
      Is a miracle."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      http://tinyurl.com/bmlfojg

      To Kaushalya and Kamalakanta,

      It is also strengthening to hear from other Joydays around the world. Thank you so much.

      -Doris
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic