25156Re: Another Joyday in Heidelberg

  • kaushalyacasey
    Nov 6, 2011
      Thank you sincerely, Doris, for taking the time to compose your thoughts and give us such a living portrait of Joy Day. Truly, I could almost see it! It is true, many of us are slow to post anything. but we do read. If I am away from the computer for 2 weeks, I go back and catch up on everything. This forum is truly well named as the "inspiration" site.

      We had a Joy Day in Toronto last Sunday, though only about 50 people were here. Still, there is great strength to be together. Lots of happy moments, games, meditation, learning some new songs, cooking, eating, even shopping in our huge Indian area, always popular.

      There should soon be a revival of posterers(is there such a word?) In the meantime keep giving us your inspiration.

      Gratitude,
      Kkaushalya
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic