25146More Inspiration from book "Live in the Eternal Now" by Sri Chinmoy

    Oct 17, 2011
      I recently blogged about this book over at sharani.org

      "Last night I was reading in Live in the Eternal Now, a new book of previously unpublished talks given over the years by my spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy. When I woke up this morning, I felt energized and inspired by one idea in one of the talks which suggested that one could do certain activities and projects drawing upon the number of years one has been alive on Earth. For instance, he recommended that if someone was a good singer and liked to sing, they could sing every day the number of songs that corresponded to their age..."

      to read more visit:
      http://www.sharani.org/2011/10/10/51-photos-for-turning-51/

      Sharani