24520Re: aj agamanir

  • cott.doris
    Jun 11, 2010
      ...and I thank you, Purnakarma, for asking about it. I shall ask Kedar for the video. When you open the link and scroll down you will be able to reread the posts (I still can't get used to the "new" version of the Inspiration-Group site).

      Thank you, Kamalakanta, for posting the link Rintu singing for Sri Chinmoy the song Aj Agamanir and other songs. I met Rintu on a Christmas trip some years back, he is a simple, very kindhearted person.

      It is one of many gems Guru ever wrote and composed. I had bookmarked the song, and so found it very quickly. Thank you, Sunabin, for reminding us of it. I too tried to write down the words but it is difficult to understand them properly.