24491Re: Newness, Encouragement and Appreciation

  • purnakama2000
    May 22, 2010
      Thank you Beverly for your encouragement:)

      I had a lovely time the other day, as I was riding home and ran into a colleague who also cycles to work. She lives fairly close to me and so we rode home together down quiet streets chatting away. I felt like a kid again out riding my bike with my friends.

      As for kayaking; how I miss canoeing and kayaking, and how I long to take it up again. And of course I miss living on the west coast:) Boating is something that I definitely want to pursue again when time permits.

      Congrats on your kayak race!

      Purnakama
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic