24173Re: Articles about Sri Chinmoy's life

  • animesh.harrington
    Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Abhinabha,

      Thank you for your kind words about the weightlifting article.

      It was written around 1984 or '85 at the height of Sri Chinmoy's weightlifting. It had been sitting on my computer in one form or another virtually unread by anyone until this year when I decided to put it online. So I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it.

      It makes me think that there must be many of us who were privileged to spend time with Sri Chinmoy over the years, who would have jotted down notes, written small pieces or even larger articles about the events in his extraordinary life. Among old paper notebooks or archived computer text files there must be countless inspiring insights into special moments just waiting to see the light of day again.

      It's for this reason the website was created – to share with the world our experiences of living in the presence of a truly great spiritual master. The magnificent writers who have contributed so far have set a high standard. And here I must pay tribute to them – they have laid the foundations and are gradually building the site into a comprehensive overview.

      I invite all those who have written or are inspired to write something to check out Sri Chinmoy Reflections – http://www.srichinmoy-reflections.com . And if you feel you have something that would suit the site, you can send your article to me, animesh on mms.

      Thanks again Abhinabha,

      Animesh

      PS: If you happen to read an article on the website and you'd like to sent a comment directly to the author, you can always use the Contact form, by clicking on Contact on the top menu.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic