24017Re: Musings about birthdays

    Sep 6, 2009
      Hi Doris,
      Thank you for your words of encouragement. Coming from such a talented poet as you, I appreciate that you looked at them.

      Thank you also for writing an account of the walking meditation from Aspiration-Ground to Guru's house and back. Your words powerfully convey the profound nature of this pilgrimage walk. Our inner experiences and sentiments were perhaps as unique as each of us walking by in single file. However, I am confident that we were united in a single note of love and devotion.

      Sharani
      p.s. My latest blog post recounts my witnessing of the World's Largest Lollipop record on Guru's birthday. http://www.sharani.org
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic