23983Ashprihanal Beats Kamalakanta, Again!

    Jul 31, 2009
      Queens Tennis News
      Bringing you the latest in tennis wallops
      July 31st, 2009

      Ashprihanal beats Kamalakanta again, 6-4, 6-4!

      New York (July 30, 2009)- In an amazing feat of strength and endurance, Ashprihanal Aalto, form Finland, defeated Kamalakanta Nieves from Puerto Rico, 6-4, 6-4 at the Liberty Ave. Tennis Club.

      Onlookers who were told that Ashprihanal had just finished a 3100 mile race could not believe how well he was moving. "It is like playing against a fox!", exclaimed Kamalakanta, as he lost another point.

      At one point, lagging behind in the first set, 4-2, Kamalakanta said: "This is NOT good news. I DID NOT COME HERE TO GET BAD NEWS!" But it only got worse. The first set was gone, 6-4 in Ashprihanal's favor.

      The second set started well for the wily latino, as he took a commanding lead at 4-0. But Ashprihanal upped the level of his game, and slowly but surely came back to win it in 6-4, hitting a service winner on match point.

      So, once again, the post-ultra tennis match ends in Ashprihanal's favor. "We shall see what happens on Sunday!", Kamalakanta explained. "I've got a plan!"
      Ashprihanal only smiled, knowing he is the better player.

      Kamalakanta