23935Re: July 4th Celebration in N.Y.

    Jul 7, 2009
      Hi Arpan,
      This day of festivities was truly magical. I don't think it could have been any more perfect. The whole day seemed to shimmer with Heavenly blessings raining down on each and every activity. The sky as the sun set was truly extraordinary and the group meditation on the boat was absolutely sublime. It was after midnight by the time we returned home from the boat ride out of Freeport to see the fireworks. For the first time ever, I saw fireworks that made shapes in the sky such as a smile face or the outline of a heart. I took photos but only time will tell if I upload them anywhere - that seems to escape me lately. The next American Joy Day will happen later this month in Rhode Island - just contact any of us in the Rhode Island centre to find out details.