2392Marathons and Selfless Service

  • sangoram
    Feb 6, 2004
      Two of the many benefits of being on Sri Chinmoy's path are the
      development of one's physical fitness and the recognition of the need
      to selflessly serve humanity.
      On April 19th, I will run the fourth marathon (my second Boston
      marathon) since I started residency 1.5 years ago. I am, for the
      second straight year, running for the Mass General Marathon Team
      Fighting Kids CancerÂ… One step at a Time. This year my goal is a very
      ambitious $5000. I once again look to my friends to help in this
      wonderful cause. Please consider a donation. This time, donating is
      very easy.

      Visit my webpage where you can donate securely and easily:

      http://www.justgiving.com/PFP/sangoram

      Both the children afflicted with cancer and I are extremely grateful,

      yours in gratitude,
      Ash
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic