23211Re: The Self-Transcender and the Perfect Psychologist | Inspiration Sun

  • vasanti_hd
    Sep 30, 2008
      There are dreams to do another Channel relay as a "World Harmony Run"
      swim - but very much a dream still. However, who knows - it may
      manifest if there are enough people to want it!

      I met an Indian girl in Dover who still remembers the "pujas" with our
      disciples who were training in Dover in 1987 - she got so much joy
      just from seeing Guru's name on my t-shirt and memories coming back alive!

      Vasanti
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic