229223100 Mile Race Photos

  • arpan_deangelo
    Jul 7, 2008
      To get various perspectives of the amazing 3100 mile race experience try
      this site out:

      I am so grateful to live close to the race and to be able to spend lots
      of time there to take photos. Although my camera is not a professional
      one I feel inspired to attempt to capture the spirit and color of the
      whole event with a creative eye and lots of cooperation from the runners
      and helpers.
      Of course Utpal has a more in depth view with video as well which you
      could link to everyday with his reports on his Heart-Lotus blog as well.
      But for just simple photos and a visual idea of what goes on everyday
      there, please try this link

      Any creative suggestions are welcome also.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic