22885Re: Pavitrata's new web site

  • rathin31
    Jun 29, 2008
      Hi Pavitrata,

      I was looking at your new website, thinking, "hmm, yes, some nice
      photos" when I saw a message next to one photo of Sri Chinmoy that
      really grabbed me. It read "Click here to download this image as a
      19mb 300 dpi TIFF file". And for free, too! How many photographers
      give away top-quality copies of their work? This is really something
      that you are offering to the world.

      Rathin

      -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, pavitrata27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Just to say my new website is online at
      >
      > http://www.pavitrata.com/
      >
      > There is an album on the site with 76 portraits of Sri Chinmoy.
      >
      > There is also an album with photos of the recent May 2008 Boris
      > Purushottama Grebenshikov concert at the Albert Hall.
      >
      > enjoy!
      > Pavitrata

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic