22771Re: Pavitrata's new web site

  • pavitrata27
    Jun 7, 2008
      Hi John-Paul, also Sopan, Nirmala, and Kamalakanta

      Thanks so much for your encouraging comments about my site, I really
      appreciate them. I waited five years for the domain name to become
      free, and kept checking it, it used to belong to an Indian clothing
      company!! They either went out of business or forget to renew it!

      I have also started putting a link on some pages to high resolution
      300 dpi versions of the images, and eventually hope to have all of
      the 76 portraits available for high resolution download.

      John-Paul, the fact that you even contemplated the journey is great!
      The concert was very different to last year's, not only musically
      but the audience were far more settled, they were focused and
      reflective, and clearly touched and moved by the performance. One of
      the staff at the Albert Hall told me it was best audience he had
      ever seen there! It was a full house, with people having to be
      turned away.

      The standard of musicianship was astounding,it was hard to believe
      that these musicians had mostly known each other a few weeks, they
      could have been playing together for years from the way it sounded.

      The video of the concert, will, I am sure, be really exceptional.

      regards
      Pavitrara
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic