22421Re: A Road Less Traveled

  • shane_dublincentre
    Apr 2, 2008
      Utpal, if I could nominate you for the Pulitzer Prize, I would: Im
      just going to have to settle for giving you a thumbs up on stumbleupon :)

      Actually, that thought prompted me to search for online web writing
      competitions, wondering if some nascent internet equivalent of the
      Pulitzers was developing somewhere unbeknownst to me. I didn't find
      anything though. It would be nice if there were some hefty competition
      somewhere to reward uplifting writing. Perhaps the top three would get
      bananas just like our 2 mile Self Transcendence races in New York. (I
      can really see that one pulling the crowds in)

      Ideagestatingly

      Shane
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic