22420Re: A Road Less Traveled

  • rathin31
    Apr 2, 2008
      Utpal, I must make a slight correction to your report: Although the
      Australian leg of the World Harmony Run was launched at Uluru two
      weeks ago, the actual running won't start until 27 April, in Brisbane.
      But yes, we certainly will be circling the continent. If only you and
      your deft documentary-making skills were there to accompany us!

      You have certainly set a high bar with your Moroccan Harmony Run
      report, that we can only hope to endeavour to match. The writing is
      excellent, informative as well as introspective. The photos are both
      numerous and stunning. One of our big challenges will be finding an
      internet connection out there in the Outback each night to make our
      reports... but we will try!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic