22414Re: Impossibility Challenger Games in Germany

  • dmchaudhurani
    Apr 1, 2008
      Congratulations. I have tremendous admiration for impossibility
      challengers. I sometimes have to work all night and think I might try
      a 'reading-poems-without-a-break-for-as-many-days-and-nights-as-possible- if such a challenge is registrable!

      I don't know when I'll get the regular life-style and discipline to
      train for something great which requires physical strength but I am
      trying to run a bit every day. It was part of my New Years Resolution.
      Another of my resolutions was not to get disheartened if I break any
      of my resolutions - and that is the one resolution I'm managing to keep!

      When it comes to strength exercises I am getting good at pressups,
      inspired by Mukti at the Circus last year. I do them when my computer
      is busy doing something and try to do 27 before returning to the
      keyboard. It's a bit 'from the sublime to the ridiculous' as they say
      - to think of that when reading about your fantastic achievement - but
      it might inspire some readers to get more joy and less stress from
      working on the computer. I call it the 'Free Gym.' Does anyone else
      have secret ways of gaining physical strength during ordinary
      unhealthy activities?

      How long did it take for your legs to recover from your amazing
      record? I hope they are ok now.

      All the best with your future impossibility challenger events.

      And again - congratulations!

      Durga-Mata
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic