21428Re: Running in the Cold (was: Winter and Christmas carols)

  • assistantmummer
    Dec 8, 2007
      Arpan, there's an outstanding interview with Suprabha in the
      Washington Running Report. Have you seen it?

      http://www.runwashington.com/features/profileSuprabha06.html

      She seems to have as much poise in her "interview form" as she does in
      her running form.

      Michael

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Very moving and inspiring stories, Smarana. Keep them coming.
      >
      > You have inspired and encouraged many a multi-day novice to brave the
      > miles and reach the goal as you have done so many times, and very
      > successfully I might add. Who knows, maybe even an old veteran as
      > myself may try another multi-day someday. But don't hold me to it.
      >
      > At this point I can run the short miles and write about the long ones.
      > All the more credit to those like Suprabha who just keep on trying and
      > reaching the goal. It doesn't get any easier over time. But then
      > again, there is nothing more fulfilling than attempting the challenges
      > that Guru set before us, each in our own way.
      > Thanks again.
      >
      > Gratefully,
      > Arpan

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic