21401Re: Books By Disciples of Spiritual Masters

  • sarah_inseattle
    Dec 5, 2007
      Dear Tejvan, Smarana, Vasanti, Purnakama, Arpan, & Sharani,
      Thank you so much for starting this topic, Tejvan, and thanks to all
      the rest of you for joining in. I am saving all the titles everyone
      mentioned. I can't wait to start reading some of these books! So
      many books, so little time. I do love books.

      As for Sri Chinmoy's close disciples sharing their experiences, I
      know that Agraha has been writing down many stories about Sri
      Chinmoy. He has read us some of these "juicy stories" after our
      centre meetings, when he has been in town. We are blessed!

      In Oneness,
      Sarah
      Seattle
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic