20937Re: Oneness

  • arpan_deangelo
    Nov 1, 2007
      Suren,
      I liked your posting just as it is. No need to try and write anything
      that is not a natural expression of your true experiences and
      feelings. Not many will reply to our postings but many will read them
      nonetheless and get inspiration from them. I think your account name
      is catchy and creative. Keep it.
      Now that I am back 'in the saddle again' I too have been inspired to
      write and read more posts here as it does increase the feeling of
      family oneness. This is something that Guru really wanted and now I am
      sure moreso as you stated so clearly.
      We may not all like each others' posts but we can all find a few that
      really keep our spirits up in such a crucial adjustment period for all
      of us.

      I have been inspired to tell some old stories about experiences with
      Guru and it seems that some people here like that. I know there will
      soon be a website just for that. So as I keep writing about the 'old
      days' I am sure I can become reinspired and inspire others with all
      the loving experiences that Guru had offered us over the years.
      Hundreds and thousands of loving opportunities from a caring 'Father'
      for hundreds and thousands of his spiritual children.

      Thanks for coming back on here as many have been inspired to do.

      Gratefully,
      Arpan

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, cott_doris
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Suren, I wish many more people would be sharing your opinion.
      >
      > Doris
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, icysuren
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Everyone.
      > >
      > > A lot has changed since Guru's return to His Eternal Abode. Without
      > > the physical presence of Guru, who constantly showered on us his
      > human
      > > kindness, sweetness and concern (because, let's face it, we're not
      > > quite ready for 24-hour spirituality), we are forced to look in
      > other
      > > directions for our human comfort and concern (the spiritual side is,
      > > naturally, still being taken care of by Guru, as many have already
      > > pointed out in this forum).
      > >
      > > How fortunate we are that Guru has perfectly prepared us for this
      > > moment, through his relentless teachings.
      > >
      > > One of the things we can look to now is oneness within our
      > community.
      > > This is something I felt stronger than ever before during the
      > > memorial week in New York. Everyone was showing so much compassion
      > > and concern.
      > >
      > > Will this continue, one may ask? Well, I guess it is up to us to
      > keep
      > > it up, but it will take some effort.
      > >
      > > In my own small way, I am trying to get more involved in the Centre
      > > activities and doing them more wholeheartedly. Actually, it is
      > quite
      > > a fulfilling experience, since all the members of my centre seem to
      > be
      > > of the same opinion.
      > >
      > > I would also like to nourish my oneness with my friends from all the
      > > different centres from around the world. I guess one way of doing
      > > this is writing in this forum.
      > >
      > > So, I've decided to post something after an absence of several
      > years.
      > > The only thing is: I haven't got the slightest clue what to write
      > > about. I guess this will have to do for now...
      > >
      > > Suren
      > > P.S. It is actually took quite a lot of time and effort to write
      > this
      > > letter. The long absence has made me rusty. And, anyway, I'm a
      > slow
      > > writer.
      > >
      > > P.P.S. I'm wondering if I should change my account name. Icysuren
      > > sounded funny when I created it several years ago, but I'm wondering
      > > if it's a bit inappropriate. What do you think?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic