20822Oneness

  • icysuren
    Oct 26, 2007
      Dear Everyone.

      A lot has changed since Guru's return to His Eternal Abode. Without
      the physical presence of Guru, who constantly showered on us his human
      kindness, sweetness and concern (because, let's face it, we're not
      quite ready for 24-hour spirituality), we are forced to look in other
      directions for our human comfort and concern (the spiritual side is,
      naturally, still being taken care of by Guru, as many have already
      pointed out in this forum).

      How fortunate we are that Guru has perfectly prepared us for this
      moment, through his relentless teachings.

      One of the things we can look to now is oneness within our community.
      This is something I felt stronger than ever before during the
      memorial week in New York. Everyone was showing so much compassion
      and concern.

      Will this continue, one may ask? Well, I guess it is up to us to keep
      it up, but it will take some effort.

      In my own small way, I am trying to get more involved in the Centre
      activities and doing them more wholeheartedly. Actually, it is quite
      a fulfilling experience, since all the members of my centre seem to be
      of the same opinion.

      I would also like to nourish my oneness with my friends from all the
      different centres from around the world. I guess one way of doing
      this is writing in this forum.

      So, I've decided to post something after an absence of several years.
      The only thing is: I haven't got the slightest clue what to write
      about. I guess this will have to do for now...

      Suren
      P.S. It is actually took quite a lot of time and effort to write this
      letter. The long absence has made me rusty. And, anyway, I'm a slow
      writer.

      P.P.S. I'm wondering if I should change my account name. Icysuren
      sounded funny when I created it several years ago, but I'm wondering
      if it's a bit inappropriate. What do you think?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic