20631Re:new job inspiration

  • clairegaian
    Oct 2, 2007
      Thank you, Abhinabha, for sharing the joys of your new
      career. After 5 comfortable years at my job I am
      considering the earth-shattering possibility of
      leaving secure, paid, full-time work to return to
      college and achieve my bachelor's degree. This at the
      "advanced" age of 35, no spring chicken like the
      throngs I saw when I went to pick up a catalog.

      I have worked very hard over the years to achieve a
      level of material comfort and general stability, after
      a poor & turbulent upbringing. To leave now, even to
      fulfill this long-deferred dreamÂ… I am excited but a
      little frightened. I will keep your post nearby to
      cheer me on. Also, you are the third of fourth person
      lately to recommend "The Secret"; I think I may have
      to go see what this is all about.

      Namaste,
      Tristesse
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic