20630Re: For Mother Earth

  • suchana27
    Oct 2, 2007
      Dear Doris,

      Thank you for your kind greetings and Guru´s poem.

      We had a happiest and soulful anniversary celebration last
      weekend. I also picked up the ´Avatar´ word from your poem
      and shared some more poems I received from our Puerto Rican´s
      performers in August Celebrations.

      I was so happy to learn more about Avatars for the first time
      in such short poems. This is our Guru´s unique talent -
      highest realms coming easily down to our eyes and hearts.

      You may like to know them. Here they are:

      An Avatar is he
      To whom God Himself tells
      The world-illumining secrets.

      An Avatar is he