20134Re: How to read this group without ads across the top of the screen

    Jun 9, 2007
      Dear Doris,
      I too noticed this manner of printing of this literary ezine and have
      actually stopped printing it out for that reason. It is designed by
      Sumangali and perhaps there is a very good reason for this format or
      maybe she will even reply to your question here.

      Underlining the truth that I am more a non-techie than a techie, I am
      also currently mystified about whether one can print out a lengthy
      blog entry without having to paste into a word processor. I would like
      to print out Chidananda's article about Mongolia.
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/chidananda/blog/archive/2007/05/27/a-spiritual-odyssey-through-mongolia

      In its blog format, I don't seem to be able to get more than what
      shows up on the first page. Maybe this is intentional since the
      writing is meant to be online only? For all I know there is a simple
      solution but I'm not sure of what it might be. So far all I've ever
      done is paste it into Microsoft Word but then the size of the graphics
      gets all funky if they are just in the article by pointing to their
      existence somewhere else on the Internet. Oh dear, I think I'll stop
      writing now before I get totally submerged.