20126Re: How to read this group without ads across the top of the screen

  • cott_doris
    Jun 8, 2007
      Dear Sharani,

      Thank you for sharing your search results. They are very helpful.

      I hope I do not appear ungrateful by mentioning a problem I have with
      reading "inspiration-letters" when printing them out. For example
      printing three pages one has to read the left side of all the pages
      and then come back to read the right side of each page.

      I am ever so grateful to all techies and all contributers. Forgive me
      the message being so short. Would there be a solution to that?