19991Re: Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

  • suchana27
    May 11, 2007
      Dear Beverly,

      I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
      a perfect coordination-heart-music!
      Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
      everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

      Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

      Enjoy it!

      Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
      Suchana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Anna,
      >
      > I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
      > till I find it.
      >
      > Many thanks!
      >
      > In oneness-joy,
      > Suchana
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Suchana,
      > >
      > > I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's
      > song
      > > number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a
      > copy -
      > > it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.
      > >
      > > In oneness,
      > > Anna
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Beverly,
      > > >
      > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
      the
      > > way
      > > > how could I get it?
      > > >
      > > > In oneness,