19967Songs Re: Affection, Love,...

  • suchana27
    May 2, 2007
      Dear Beverly,

      What you say it is absolutely true! Yesterday we shared an
      ┬┤unofficial┬┤ Joy-Day with Purnahuti who is visiting Argentina and
      Brazil for a while. We spent an hour and a half meditating and
      singing and it was real inner food.

      Thank you for your inspiration!
      Suchana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
      > has said:
      >
      > "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"
      >
      > In particular, for his students,
      >
      > "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
      > fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning
      my
      > songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."
      >
      > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      >

      > > Dear Suchana,
      > > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was
      one of
      > > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      > > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you
      need it.
      > > Let me know,
      > > Sharani
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Beverly,
      > > >
      > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
      the way
      > > > how could I get it?
      > > >
      > > > In oneness,
      > > > Suchana