19962Songs Re: Affection, Love,...

  • beverly_canada
    May 1, 2007
      It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
      has said:

      "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"

      In particular, for his students,

      "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
      fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning my
      songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

      > Dear Suchana,
      > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one of
      > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need it.
      > Let me know,
      > Sharani
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Beverly,
      > >
      > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the way
      > > how could I get it?
      > >
      > > In oneness,
      > > Suchana
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Affection, Love,
      > > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > > God has for me.
      > > > Every day I live and grow
      > > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > > >
      > > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > > (unofficial)
      > > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic