19707Re: Lunar Eclipse

  • suchana27
    Mar 17, 2007
      Hello Nayak,

      Thank you for sharing these familiar stories! They remind me once I
      heard Guru saying how self-giving the Sun is; we can enjoy it freely at
      any time. It doesn´t demand anything in return.

      Not having enough time to surfing the library site, also thank you for
      the reminder of Guru´s poetry about the Moon and the Sun.

      I have just found this poem:

      O my soul.

      If you want to come down,

      Then come down with your