19689Re: OT: Did you see the lunar eclipse?

  • suchana27
    Mar 14, 2007
      Dear Sarada,

      Your posting is also answering my question about the next lunar eclipse!
      I am grateful to nature for all her beautiful displays but in terms of
      my own spiritual satisfaction, nothing could be more fulfilling than
      celebrating Guru´s birthday at the same time! :)

      In oneness-joy,

      Suchana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sarada1007
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hello Sharani,
      >
      > I saw the lunar eclipse on Saturday night, but it wasn't total at the
      > time so it wasn't red. It was like a crescent moon with the
      > illuminated part at the top of the moon instead of on the side as it
      > would usually be. Actually, we didn't really know what it was and the
      > conversation went along the lines of..
      > 'look at the moon'
      > 'that's weird'
      > 'perhaps it's an eclipse'
      >
      > The next eclipse of the moon is apparently on August 28th in the early
      > hours of the morning (New York time), so if we're up very late on the
      > 27th we might even see something then! Most auspicious.
      >
      > Sarada

      > no_reply@ wrote:
      > >
      > > If anybody saw the lunar eclipse of the full moon last night, I
      would
      > > love to hear about it. I was quite keen on seeing it and drove
      > > straight from work at 5:00 to the bike path because I knew where in
      > > the sky the moon rises along the path. Woe was me! It was all cloudy
      > > in that part of the sky and I did not see it. Tonight at around 7
      > p.m.
      > > I was driving and saw it still quite full and luminous in the sky.
      Oh
      > > how I wish I could have seen it as it turned red last night...
      > >
      > > Sharani

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic