19668Re: OT: Did you see the lunar eclipse?

  • suchana27
    Mar 6, 2007
      Dear Sharani,

      I have learnt about this lunar eclipse just a few minutes after it was
      gone! TV news showed people around the globe enjoying the unusual event
      but nobody around me spoke about the eclipse or saw it because most of
      the country was completely cloudy and rainy.

      Some people said that a few lakes in Patagonia turned red that night and
      I do remember nature in my area turned reddish and yellowish as the sun
      was setting before the eclipse. It was also said that another lunar
      eclipse is taking place this year but I don´t remember the date.

      I wonder if there is any spiritual improvement associated to a lunar
      eclipse of this sort so I´ll be trying to be more watchful next time.

      See you soon,

      > If anybody saw the lunar eclipse of the full moon last night, I would
      > love to hear about it. I was quite keen on seeing it and drove
      > straight from work at 5:00 to the bike path because I knew where in
      > the sky the moon rises along the path. Woe was me! It was all cloudy
      > in that part of the sky and I did not see it. Tonight at around 7 p.m.
      > I was driving and saw it still quite full and luminous in the sky. Oh
      > how I wish I could have seen it as it turned red last night...
      > Sharani
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic