1965Re: In the Core of Silence & Burning with impatience-noon

  • adhiratha
    Nov 30, 2003
      Wow - Dharmaja - Those first volumes of the Dance of Life Poems were
      comming out during my first years with Sri Chinmoy. I think a few of
      us took a step in those days when the "wait and see" attitude had
      failed and somehow we eventually found ourselves in Sri Chinmoy's
      protected atmosphere. And each installment of the DoL series was
      eagerly awaited, devoured and sometimes sent on to our heart's
      friends who were still "waiting" in other lands - Adhiratha
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dharmaja
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Yes, I was deported
      > to a distant
      > Land uncharted
      > By the eyeless hunger of ignorance-sea.
      >
      > A wait-and-see attitude
      > Failed
      > To breathe within my
      > Reality's throes.
      >
      > Burning with impatience-noon
      > My dauntless vital horse
      > Freed me from the sea
      > Of ignorance unplumbed.
      >
      > And now, here I remain,
      > Here
      > In the snow-capped core of
      > Silence,
      > Alone, all alone, unchallenged,
      > Triumphant,
      > Eternity's pride, Lord eternal
      > Supreme.
      >
      > -- Sri Chinmoy, The Dance of Life, Part I
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic