19093Re: The magic of colours

  • doriscott20002000
    Nov 2, 2006
      Da, da, da...koneschno a sabuila mnogo slow but the basics and the
      grammer I do know well and I can also write Cerillian.

      I am from former East Germany and we learned Russian in school. I
      always liked the language. It is familiar to me somehow. Since 2002
      I am living in Switzerland, Zürich.

      I was caught by you mentioning the URAL and checked the internet
      about your region. It was exciting to read and view. The Ural is
      incredibly big; the mountains are 2000km long and 500km wide and are
      building the boarder between Europe and Asia.

      You are 'sitting on a big treasure box'! They are 'hiding' big
      deposits of ore (iron), platinum(!), gemstones (Malachit) mineral
      oil and gas.

      Running there for three hours must be like a 'drop on a hot stone'
      (that Sumangali might have had once upon a time in her cup ;-), see
      # 19059). And all these rivers there...! (Prachar would be in water-
      paradise and sing a river song, see # 19030 ).

      I viewed some short videoclips but I don't know how to extract them
      from the rest of the not so important ones. Do you know any good
      sites? I would like to see more...and others maybe as well.

      Your country will always remain a secret to me: so unimaginary big I
      would lose control if I would ever travel it.

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olga_nevergiveup