19057Re: The magic of colours

  • olga_nevergiveup
    Oct 30, 2006
      Doris,

      You speak Russian?! WAW! What a surprise :-).
      OK, Wie geht es dir? Schoenen Tag und gutes Wetter! :-).

      Here in Ural of Russia we have golden fall now with bright yellow,
      green, Bordeaux colors of trees sheets, clear blue sky and shining
      sun... a lot of colors from the "Color Kingdom". It's unbelievable
      that just a week ago it was snowing and minus 10 C! Today is pretty
      warm and it looks like the weather is whispering you to go out to
      the forest to run a couple of hours... this Saturday I followed
      this call and run about three hours.
      What is the weather in Germany now? What city are you from?

      Olga

      PS. the smile was not green at all, it was blooming and shining :-)).

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > What a joy to view the colors!
      >
      > Well, but it wasn't a green smile ;-), wasn't it.
      >
      > Spokoinoi notschi ili stschastlivovo puti ili choroschi den ili
      > dobroje utro ili dobrüi wetscher...I better disappear...
      >
      > Doris
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olga_nevergiveup
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I like this book – "Color Kingdom" too, you can find the meaning
      of
      > > colors here http://www.jharnakala.ru/colors/colors1.html This is
      > the
      > > link to Russian Jharna Kala site, however, meaning of each color
      is
      > > written in English as well.
      > >
      > > Sri Chinmoy says: "when we see the outer flame, then immediately
      we
      > > feel that the flame in our inner being is being kindled and is
      > > climbing high, higher, highest. And when we smell the scent of
      > > incense, we get perhaps only a little inspiration, a little
      > > purification, but this inspiration and purification can be added
      > > our inner treasure."
      > > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-primer/29.html
      > >
      > > The same way we can use different colors in the room where we
      > > meditate or even in our daily life. It can add only half percent
      > > our aspiration, but this will be value added!
      > >
      > > Have a colorful day! :-)
      > > Olga
      > >

      > > PS. Doris, sorry, but it looks like green smiley is not visible
      in
      > > your message, but be sure that we could feel your smile! :-)
      > >

      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > just wanted to try whether it works (the rich text editor)
      and