18812Becoming a member (was Re: Group Philosopy..)

  • jodybol
    Sep 27, 2006
      Hi Kathy,
      Because of the site constraints I've been unable to contact you directly and vice versa.
      Fortunately Sharani had this great brain storm. THANK YOU, Sharani.

      I called the store and mentioned that you'd be calling. You'll find some very impressive
      and warm welcoming people there (ask about the 3100 - it will lead to an interesting
      conversation) I said you've been on the site, feel like you're in synch, and gave them your
      name and where you're from.

      Best wishes,

      jody

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kathy,
      > If the DC area is convenient for you, another way find out about local
      > Sri Chinmoy Centre activities and classes in Washington DC would be to
      > contact this gift/stationery store located near the Cleveland Park
      > Metro. Here's a link to their website:
      > http://www.transcendence-perfection-bliss.com/
      >
      > The store is owned by the head of the Washington DC centre. Probably
      > anyone you reach when you call them up could offer information on
      > classes and becoming a member.
      >
      > Good Luck!
      > Sharani
      > p.s. if the Internet contacts have been giving you trouble maybe it's
      > because the host server recently upgraded its software to a new
      > version and some sites are in a state of transition currently.
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kathywayment158
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Sarah,
      > >
      > > Thank you so muvh for your thoughtful reply. I've requested
      > information from the
      > > online Sri Chinmoy Site several times...and also made a few calls to
      > the Centre and
      > > have not been able to get through (including the Centre in San Diego
      > when I was there
      > > recently...however, I will make another attempt at requesting
      > information from the
      > > online site this weekend and perhaps call the local center in
      > Washington, DC on
      > > Monday...maybe my request have not "gone through"...seems to be some
      > "computer
      > > issues" going on on this end..so I'll keep trying until I get what I
      > need.
      > >
      > > It sounds as if this is exactly what I've been searching
      > for...peaceful and serene...so i
      > > will "continue" to seek out the information regarding the
      > group...until I'm finally
      > > successful at getting it (and I will be successful at getting the
      > information, even if I
      > > have to drive to the DC Centre and pick it up myself..lol)...your
      > explantion was perfect
      > > ...thanks again for taking the time to explain the philosopy of the
      > group to me..
      > > certainly clears up a lot ot things.
      > >
      > > Kathy
      > >

      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sarah_inseattle
      > <no_reply@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi again, Kathy!
      > > >
      > > > You asked how a person becomes a member of the group... Have you
      > > > seen the website, http://www.srichinmoycentre.org ? There is a
      > place there,
      > > > called "Contact Us." You click on your country and follow what it
      > > > says; in the case of the US, you submit a form requesting
      > > > information. The information you receive may vary, according to
      > > > whether or not you live near one of our established centres. If you
      > > > do not live near a centre, someone will contact you with
      > > > suggestions, based on where you live. If you do live near one of our
> [...]
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic