18720Pavaka CD (Was Re: missing CD)

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Sep 12, 2006
      Thanks for the kind words Roger,

      I would like to reiterate my fan-ness of Ananda. The voices are
      strong and soulfull, the instrumentation is very efficacious and that
      Dave plays a great guitar. Congrats to all contributors on Ananda
      3. It's good company on long subway rides.

      Pavaka

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, rogerfromcardiff
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Everyone should have a copy of the Pavaka CD - especially if you
      have
      > an enterprise where you play spiritual music to the customers. The
      > citizens of Cardiff are already benefitting from Pavaka being "CD of
      > the week" right now in Run and Become.
      >
      > Well, actually we're so busy at the store right now that we don't
      have
      > time to change the CDs, but Pavaka we would be playing your CD
      anyway
      > mate because it's great. I especially like hearing the bass as a
      > melody instrument.
      >
      > Also on permanent repeat play lately have been newly acquired
      > recordings from Uttsava & Bhauliya and the group in which I am
      > privileged to strum occasionally, Ananda. Hot news from Ananda is
      that
      > we plan to have something called a "practice" or "rehearsal" next
      > week. This apparently is like a performance only without an
      audience,
      > and the idea of having them is that you then make fewer mistakes
      when
      > you perform. What a great concept - has anyone else come across this
      > idea? It could catch on.
      >
      > Roger from Cardiff
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, pavaka_cambrian
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Everyone,
      > >
      > > At this last celebration I was selling this new CD of Sri
      Chinmoy's
      > > music I had just completed and I'm pretty sure that at one point
      > > jewel case was sold without a CD inside of it. I feel bad for
      this
      > > person, so if you are the person with the missing disc, please
      contact
      > > me so that I can send you a proper CD.
      > >
      > > Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time in
      New
      > > York this August, so if anyone is interested in buying the CD and
      > > didn't get a chance, you can contact me off-board (over-board?
      off-
      > > broadway? whatever the term is...) and I'll gladly put it in the
      mail
      > > for you. I think you can still have a listen on Radio Sri
      Chinmoy.

      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > Pavaka

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic