18716Pavaka CD (Was Re: missing CD)

  • johnji_nz
    Sep 10, 2006
      Everyone should also have a copy of the latest Ananda CD, which is
      flavour of the month in my household—when we're not playing "Pavaka
      performs the melodies of Sri Chinmoy" that is.

      You may be pleased to hear Roger that during the many years I spent
      working as a worker in a café here in New Zealand, the Ananda I and II
      CDs were restaurant favourites, played on high repeat not only for the
      benefit of staff and customers alike, but also for seekers at the
      public meditation classes we held.

      In early anticipation of Ananda IV,

      John-Paul (from Auckland)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, rogerfromcardiff
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Everyone should have a copy of the Pavaka CD - especially if you have
      > an enterprise where you play spiritual music to the customers. The
      > citizens of Cardiff are already benefitting from Pavaka being "CD of
      > the week" right now in Run and Become.
      >
      > Well, actually we're so busy at the store right now that we don't have
      > time to change the CDs, but Pavaka we would be playing your CD anyway
      > mate because it's great. I especially like hearing the bass as a
      > melody instrument.
      >
      > Also on permanent repeat play lately have been newly acquired
      > recordings from Uttsava & Bhauliya and the group in which I am
      > privileged to strum occasionally, Ananda. Hot news from Ananda is that
      > we plan to have something called a "practice" or "rehearsal" next
      > week. This apparently is like a performance only without an audience,
      > and the idea of having them is that you then make fewer mistakes when
      > you perform. What a great concept - has anyone else come across this
      > idea? It could catch on.
      >
      > Roger from Cardiff
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, pavaka_cambrian
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Everyone,
      > >
      > > At this last celebration I was selling this new CD of Sri Chinmoy's
      > > music I had just completed and I'm pretty sure that at one point a
      > > jewel case was sold without a CD inside of it. I feel bad for this
      > > person, so if you are the person with the missing disc, please
      contact
      > > me so that I can send you a proper CD.
      > >
      > > Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time in New
      > > York this August, so if anyone is interested in buying the CD and
      > > didn't get a chance, you can contact me off-board (over-board? off-
      > > broadway? whatever the term is...) and I'll gladly put it in the
      mail
      > > for you. I think you can still have a listen on Radio Sri Chinmoy.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > Pavaka

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic