18314Re: Childlike fun

  • sare_bear2713
    Jul 1, 2006
      Hi there Purnakama
      I was just thinking of you today. This is totally on a different
      subject, but i happened to read your posting. Recently, just for a
      change, we played the CD of Sri Chinmoy's students singing
      Christmas carols as we were cleaning up (I realise
      it'only July!).

      Before I knew it, I was standing at the sink washing
      dishes with tears rolling down my cheeks!. The girls gave me a real
      serve for blubbering at Christmas Carols, but I was suddenly flooded
      with memories of the beauty of last years Christmas.

      I distincly remembered you in the choir, singing extremely
      soulfully and giving it your all. What a beautiful evening.

      Thank you!

      Sarah
      Ausralia

      > Better late than never... I went to the Rainbow Wishes Amusement
      Park
      > and caught butterflies. What do you think Purnakama? Did some of
      that
      > silly string take up permanent residence inside you?
      >
      > Sharani :-)
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OK, you can probably tell that I'm a little bit bored at
      work,but I
      > > found another cute website with cute games on it.
      > > Just google My Little Pony and click on playtime.
      > > The island adventure luau is pretty fun :):)
      > >
      > > Purnakama
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Here's something that I do at work when I have a bit of time,
      and
      > > > need a break from the usual chaos.
      > > >
      > > > When I was a child, two tv shows that were very popular were
      the
      > > > Care Bears and the Smurfs. Recently, just for fun, I looked up
      the
      > > > websites, and I found that they had cute and simple computer
      games
      > > > that you can play to while away a few spare minutes. I find
      that I
      > > > am temporarily transported back to childhood, and it gives my
      > > brain
      > > > a break. The music and sound effects are cute too.
      > > >
      > > > Unfortunately I haven't yet mastered the url links yet, but if
      you
      > > > just google smurfs, and care bears you will get a link to
      their
      > > > official sites.
      > > > I think my favorite is Greedy's Bakery. My students all scored
      > > much
      > > > higher than me which tells you something about my prowess at
      > > > computer games:)
      > > >
      > > > Have fun!
      > > >
      > > > Purnakama

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic