18307Re: Childlike fun

    Jun 30, 2006
      Better late than never... I went to the Rainbow Wishes Amusement Park
      and caught butterflies. What do you think Purnakama? Did some of that
      silly string take up permanent residence inside you?

      Sharani :-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > OK, you can probably tell that I'm a little bit bored at work,but I
      > found another cute website with cute games on it.
      > Just google My Little Pony and click on playtime.
      > The island adventure luau is pretty fun :):)
      >
      > Purnakama
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Here's something that I do at work when I have a bit of time, and
      > > need a break from the usual chaos.
      > >
      > > When I was a child, two tv shows that were very popular were the
      > > Care Bears and the Smurfs. Recently, just for fun, I looked up the
      > > websites, and I found that they had cute and simple computer games
      > > that you can play to while away a few spare minutes. I find that I
      > > am temporarily transported back to childhood, and it gives my
      > brain
      > > a break. The music and sound effects are cute too.
      > >
      > > Unfortunately I haven't yet mastered the url links yet, but if you
      > > just google smurfs, and care bears you will get a link to their
      > > official sites.
      > > I think my favorite is Greedy's Bakery. My students all scored
      > much
      > > higher than me which tells you something about my prowess at
      > > computer games:)
      > >
      > > Have fun!
      > >
      > > Purnakama

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic