17756Re: SriChimoy.tv is more active than ever !

  • doriscott20002000
    May 1, 2006
      Kedar, I hope you don't mind that a beginner like me is replying. I
      am enjoying Inspiration News Light every week, but number 12 did not
      work. (Ashrita juggling under water with sharks).

      Thank you for your help

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Everybody speaks of RadioSriChinmoy.org having a regular service of
      > nearly one new item per day, which is true and which is fantastic.
      Just
      > recently I checked out the new weekly episodes "Inspiration-
      Sounds".

      > But! ... that's not all! Also the visual brother of
      RadioSriChinmoy,
      > the tv site
      >
      > http://www.srichinmoy.tv
      >
      > is fast developing and offers now 2 to 3 new video clips per week,
      that
      > you can download to your computer or iPod or enjoy them in full
      screen
      > size on your deskop. Some people even save the items on the hard
      disk
      > and show them later to their friends.
      >
      > Today's new item is for example an insight in Sri Chinmoy's tennis
      over
      > the last 15 years. As you may know Sri Chinmoy is also an active
      > sportsman and tennis was his favorite sport for many years. So,
      the new
      > video shows you his tennis activities in 1990 and 1992 on his own
      court
      > in Queens, NY and more recently during a Christmas vacation on
      Bali in
      > 2004. The clip can be watched on:
      >
      > http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/47/
      >
      > Speaking of SriChinmoy.tv let me remind you, that every Thursday a
      new
      > episode of "Inspiration-News light" is appearing on this site; no.
      17
      > will be released on May 4th. You can also subscribe to this weekly
      > video podacst on iTunes, Democracy and many other directories.
      There
      > are now several different production teams from around the world,
      > compiling funny or intersting news in a codensed and amusing way.
      >
      > And now to you, dear member of the Inspiration Group! Let us know
      what
      > you like so that we can adjust our themes. And tell us what you are
      > missing. Your feedback is most welcome.
      >
      > Stay tuned and don't forget to regularly check www.srichinmoy.tv,
      you
      > will be surprised! The first 47 videos, all compressed in Quick
      Time,
      > are ready and many more will be added ...
      >
      > Kedar. Zurich

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic