15670Re: Ambitious Prasad

  • dharmaja
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hi, Parashita,

      I think you should still go for it ... if not for this occasion, then
      for another in the future. Yes, it is a big deal to make the booklet,
      but look how much joy and inspiration you got! For the other
      disciples, it would be a total blast-off to receive something like this.

      Dharmaja

      P.S. I will avoid mentioning to your boss about how you are being so
      productive at work :)
      _________________________________

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, parashita7
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > This week, I had an idea for a prasad item. I collected pictures of
      > Celtic faeries and angels from the internet at work. I printed out the
      > pictures on the color printer. They were beautiful! I added writings
      > by Sri Chinmoy on the subject of fairies and angels and eventually had
      > a 15-page booklet. I wanted to print it out 40 times to give for my
      > birthday prasad (along with edible goodies of course.) Finally, I
      > had to concede that the project was too ambitious. For the visual part
      > of my birthday prasad, I found a great picture of Sri Chinmoy and
      > printed it out at a copy place for everyone in my center.
      > Simple is so much better.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic