15184Bengali English dictionary

  • martanda_oslo
    Sep 30, 2005
      Yesterday something funny happened. I downloaded something from the
      Internet and while I looked for it on my computer I saw the Bengali-
      English dictionary that I downloaded ages ago from Sergey. "That old
      program" I thought, "I never figured it out". I opened it and saw a
      nice little icon resembling one of Sri Chinmoy's bird drawings. I
      clicked it and .... before I could say Bal-Chal, the longed for
      dictionary opened up! Perhaps it was a miracle or perhaps just my
      stupidity, but anyway, now I am the proud possessor of a Bengali-
      English directory on my computer. It is a good one too, a few smart
      features. Thank you Sergey or whoever performed the "miracle".

      Martanda
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic