14746Re: a marathon not run alone(plus more training inspiration)

  • jwalanta_de
    Sep 4, 2005
      Hi Arpan,

      I was very happy to read your posting. You are writing very
      inspirational. Runners of any category (beginner to professional)
      should definately read your 7 steps to a successful marathon. Here is
      the link:

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us/resources/seven_steps/

      As I said this was the first time ever that I seriously trained for
      the marathon. I actually started training last autumn and it gave me a
      lot of joy and enthusiasm. Diversified training is a key point for me.
      I really love going out in nature and run trails. To go an a track the
      next day is then much more fun.

      I fully agree with Arpan that there were way too many young runners
      behind him. This also includes me. :-( Fortunately this gives me
      plenty of space for more PBs :-)

      Happy training to all of you
      Jwalanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo