14730Re: a marathon not run alone(plus more training inspiration)

  • hubertfromsalzburg
    Sep 2, 2005
      THANK YOU ARPAN -

      i accept the challenge. i am inspired to go beyond my limitations.
      i had 3:22 this year, 3:20 is my best and i would be very grateful for
      your coaching.

      Runningly Yours in the SUPREME RUNNER

      hubert

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo