14394Re: Holy Dal

  • volkhardtoz
    Aug 2, 2005
      Thankyou Bernice for posting that beautiful poem of Sri Chinmoy's. As
      for the recipe I'm afraid it is a little too secret and sacred to
      post. I would be in big trouble from my colleges!. However since you
      are a very trustworthy and deserving person I may consider faxing you
      a copy. I can tell you the most important ingredient though, it is
      LOVE. Whatever else goes into it is perfectly complemented by this
      all fullfilling flavour.

      -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, bernice131313

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic