1403Re: Big day: ultra-race awards, concert

  • shashanka_ch
    Sep 28, 2003
      Thank you very much Nayak for this very appropriate and inspiring
      Tribute to the Ultra-runners. It definitely brought the spirit right
      here into my office. I will read it out at our Centre meeting tonight.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic